Monday, October 24, 2011

We love weekends!!!!









So this past weekend had its up and downs but mostly up. So my down part of the weekend was when my car didn't pass safety because it needed new tires and new back brake pads or something. So I had just set all this money aside for christmas and was so excited because we were going to have a great christmas but I ended up having to take all that money out of saving to use I my car. I cried a little. Ok maybe a lot but it was hard. Carst really wasn't upset at all because he knew that we would have a amazing first christmas no matter what, it took me a minute to come around and I started thinking about it and we will have plenty for christmas but that is not the most important things. The most important thing is that I get to be with my family (even Ben, Lindsey, Macee and even Zoey) and my husbands family but the very very most important person the person I love the very most in my life my Carsty baby. So we will have a wonderful christmas. Well that was my sad part of my weekend but the rest was just fun. On thursday night (Fall break for work) I got to spend some fun time with my friends that I haven't seen in ages. We went to the greenery and it was great! Then we got to spend so just girl time at Maddee's and talk it was great to just talk and hang out with great friends. Well then friday morning was the day that I got the bad news about car but then Carst took me to a pumkin patch to cheer me up and we a blast the rest of the day. We picked out our cute pumkins and will be craving them soon(I'll post pictures) Then we got a call from my mother to inform us that my mom and dad would be treating us to a free movie and dinner before. We had pigs in a blanket before and went and seen cowboys and aliens. It was ok just wait till it come out to rent. Then to top the weekend off saturday night we got to go to a fun Halloween party. The Jackson's always do a Halloween party for the adults. It's just a fun way of getting to dress up as an adults. Overall the weekend was great and I can't wait for the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment