Saturday, January 7, 2012

Bad tablets and great Ipad!!!

So in my last post I said that Carst and I didn't have our tablets anymore and I didn't have my starter kit for my tablet anymore and oh ya Carst didn't have his screen protector anymore. Well here is the reason why. On Christmas morning Carst and I were so excited to open our tablets and play with them. Well come to find out that they both stunk! We were so sad because we had just spend all this money on all this stuff and waited an hour outside Shopko on Thanksgiving. But it all turned out great! We were smart enough to keep all the receipts to all the stuff. So on Christmas we decided that we were going to try to take all the stuff back to and get out money back and lucky us Shopko gave us our money back and so did Zagg. Toys r Us wouldn't give us our money back they would only would give us in store credit but that turned out great. So in the end we decided to get an Ipad and it was the best decision ever!!!!! And since Toys r Us was mean and wouldn't give us are money back we were lucky enough to find a smart cover which is for the Ipad that when you put it on it pretty much just turns off your Ipad for you.







We Love our Ipad 2
                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment