Saturday, January 7, 2012

Christmas Eve and Christmas!!!!

Well to start off Christmas Eve we were lucky enough to attend our nephews bapstim!!! It was a great a day and a prefect way to start the day. We then went back to the Taylor's to have a lunch and spend a little bit of time with the Taylor's. We then came home and almost finished off The Hunger Games oh man do I love that book! After we headed over to my parents and at the Harding's Christmas Eve is probably bigger then Christmas itself. First off we have a hug dinner and its always the same which I love (My mom tried to change it one year and we  all freaked out and said no) it's always sprial honey ham, Cheesy potatos,rolls,stuffing and lots of other yummy stuff but those are the basics. After that santa brings us all new pjs which is so much. We then all get in our pjs and mom reads us a christmas story, dad then reads the christmas story out of the bible. After all that there is still more my parents get us a new orniment every year and this year then got one for carst and I that said first christmas it was very cute. Then my parents give us coloring books because when we were little we use to not be able to sleep one christmas eve because we were so excited so they would give them to us to pass the time (I think tradition come from my grandma Harding). Last but not least they always buy a new movie to watch. We use to always open a present on christmas eve but we didn't do that this year because we drew names between the sibilings. Well Carst and I went home after that (we didn't sleep over we use to all sleep in the same room on christmas eve) we decided that we wanted to try to start our own traditions. So we went to bed and then got up early early in the morning at 6 we opened up all our presents to each other(which we got spoiled) but then headed back over to my parents. It was a lot of fun Ben,Lindsay and Macee were there so the entire family was together and it was so much fun. We got a surround system from my parents and lots of fun other stuff over there too. Well after that I went back to sleep for awhile and Carst stayed up to mess with his new toy. We then went to church which was perfect for christmas. After we went over to the Taylor's and got some great gifts there too and had some great company!!!! We went back over to my parents house later that night to finish up with some extented family. All and all it was the best first christmas Carst and I could have had. We are so grateful for two amazing families and we look forward to have many many more christmas with them.

Harding Family Christmas 2011

This is how we wake up our parents every year we sing We wish you a Merry Christmas. This year Macee had a solo at first

Carst gifts(Some he already opened so they are not in the picture) He got a tablet (Which he doesn't have anymore i'll tell you about in a later post) Screen protector, money, shirt and some kind of tool


These are my gifts I got super spoiled I got a tablet (Which I don't have anymore either) Clothes and lots of earring and a starter kit for my tablet but i don't have that anymore either.

These are our family gifts We got a couple of movie(Some we opened early) We also got the first and second Hunger Games books

                     These are Duke(our dog) and Soxy's(our cat) presents. They got lots of treats
Duke really wanted a new collar

Soxy loved his treats





Carst and I stockings at my parents

                  Ben,Lindsay and Macee Christmas morning

No comments:

Post a Comment